- Please allow at least 1 business day that we process our order.
- We only ship the orders from Mondays to Fridays.
- We do not ship on national holidays.
- We ship to all states in the U.S except O. boxes in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.
- We currently do not accept international shipping.
- We use a combination of UPS, USPS, and FedEx for the shipment.
- Once your order ships, we’ll send you an email that contains tracking information.
- We don’t offer multiple addresses for shipping with one order.
- The orders placed with incorrect billing information will be cancelled.
- If your package is not delivered, please follow up with the courier using the tracking number provided to you. If the tracking number is saying that the package is delivered, we are not responsible for the loss of the item and you need to contact the courier to report the loss of your package.
- You can use the following charts to find shipping rates.
For any question regarding to return, please send an email to email@example.com. We will send you the label for return The cost of shipping will be deducted from the total amount of refund. Return is only accepted for 7 days after the item is being delivered to you. We proceed the refund for the returned items only if it is on its original condition with all the tags attached and with all original packaging. Unfortunately, we are not able to issue the refund if the item is used or not on its original condition that was shipped to you. Refunds might take up to 7 business days to be issued.
Currently, we don’t accept exchange due to the fact that the item could be out of stock by the time you want to ask for the exchange. Simply request for a return of the item that you bought and replace the order for the new item. Please refer to the RETURN section on this page to find out more about our return policies.