Loading cart contents...
The door of the Shah Mosque Earrings- From Naqsh-e Jahan Collection-Fully handmade brass engraving
- The door of the Shah Mosque earrings from Naqsh-e Jahan collection.
- Fully handmade brass engraved earrings with natural garnet.
- Dimension: W (0.7 inch) by H (1 inches).
- Box is included.
- Due to limited availability, this product is not refundable/ exchangeable.
- The mosque, known as the Soltani mosque, the Abbasi mosque, Shah mosque and the Imam’s mosque after the 1979 revolution, is the most important historical mosque in Isfahan, and one of the mosques in the Naghsh-e Jahan square that was built during the Safavid era and is one of the most important buildings of the Islamic architecture of Iran.