Loading cart contents...
Plan of Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque Necklace- From the Naqsh-e Jahan collection. Fully handmade brass engraved necklace.
- Plan of Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque Necklace.
- Fully handmade brass engraved necklace with natural garnet.
- Dimension: W (2 inches) by H (2 inches).
- Box included.
- Due to limited availability, this product is not refundable/ exchangeable.
- Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque is one of the masterpieces of Iranian architecture that was built during the Safavid Empire, standing on the eastern side of Naqsh-e Jahan Square, Esfahan, Iran. Construction of the mosque started in 1603 and was finished in 1619. It was built by the chief architect Mohammadreza Isfahani, during the reign of Shah Abbas I of Persia.