Loading cart contents...
Jaano Jahaan clutch- Handmade
- Elegant handmade clutch with a handcrafted gold-finish brass piece featuring a poem from Rumi.
- Mevlânâ/Mowlānā, more popularly known simply as Rumi (30 September 1207 – 17 December 1273), was a 13th-century Persian poet. Rumi’s works are written mostly in Persian, but occasionally he also used Turkish, Arabic, and Greek in his verse.
- Poem: تو مرا جان و جهانی From Rumi.
- Handmade with genuine leather.
- Chain Strap.
- Size: Diameter (11 inches by 7 inches).
- Dust bag included.