Loading cart contents...
Earrings from The National Garden Collection- Fully handmade brass engraving
- The National Garden Earrings.
- Fully handmade brass engraving.
- Dimension: W (2 inches) by H (2 inches).
- Box included.
- Due to limited availability, this product is not refundable/ exchangeable.
- The National Garden (Persian: باغ ملی) or Ministry of Foreign Affairs Gate is a historical and governmental compound in Tehran, Iran. Building number 9 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (formerly the “Police House”), the University of Art (formerly the “Cossack House”), Malek National Museum, Post and Communication Museum, and the National Museum are situated in the compound.