Loading cart contents...
Ali Qapu Earrings-From Naqsh-e Jahan collection. Fully handmade brass engraved earrings
- Ali Qapu Earrings- From Naqsh-e Jahan Collection.
- Fully handmade brass engraved earrings with natural garnet.
- Dimension: W (1 inches) by H (2 inches).
- Box is included.
- Due to limited availability, this product is not refundable/ exchangeable.
- Ali Qapu Palace is an imperial palace in Isfahan, Iran. It is located on the western side of the Naqsh-e Jahan Square, opposite to Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, and had been originally designed as a vast portal entrance to the grand palace which stretched from the Naqsh-e Jahan Square to the Chahar Baq Boulevard. The palace served as the official residence of Persian Emperors of the Safavid dynasty.